DOES YOUR QUALITY PROGRAM COST…OR PAY?
Traditional, Quality Control is viewed as being expensive. In addition, once quality levels have maxed-out throwing additional resources at your quality problems have little result—making your quality even more expensive. Assured Quality not only breaks through your current quality thresholds but will greatly increase corporate profits because of AQ’s quality program.
RETHINK QUALITY SOLUTIONS
Surprisingly, variation is not the key source of defects. The key to perfect quality is the SMS Method: Simplify, Mistake-Proof, and Settings. This approach eliminates the need for statistical process control (SPC), while increasing corporate profits, and efficiency—it is better than free. It pays.
LESS STRESS, MORE COOPERATION
Until now, mistake-proofing skills took years to develop. Traditional mistake-proofing courses were filled with difficult to remember examples that often did not address the specific problems participants faced.
Dr. Martin Hinckley and Dr. Gwendolyn Galsworth, co-developed a comprehensive mistake-proofing course that teaches participants how to find and permanently eliminate almost any defect. Attendees learn how to achieve nearly perfect quality from concept to consumer. Defects are eliminated in less time, with greater cooperation and less stress.
“This is the best training I’ve ever attended in my life.”
Corporate Quality Leader : Johnson & Johnson
PARTICIPANTS ARE ABLE TO:
- Recognize why variation is not the key source of quality problems— and know why Six Sigma fails to find or control most defects
- Apply our 6-Step + 1 Method to achieve outstanding control of defects caused by Complexity, Mistakes, and Adjustments
- Efficiently develop robust quality solutions using our Tools of 5: Like the 5 Questions, 5 Whys, 5 Ways, and 5 Inspection/Control Methods
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Why Most Quality Control Fails
- The Exceptional Challenge of Mistakes
- The SMS Method to World Class Quality
- Preventing Mistakes through Simplicity
- Secrets of Mistake-Proofing
- Perfect Settings
- Great Solutions Deployed Every Time